Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I take delivery of 1071 in about an hour... and it just started lightly snowing...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats Jason!
I'm in Okotoks each week so if you want to meet up one day before winter gets here let me know - I'd like to check out the 2.5 since I only have an ancient 2.0 :)

Also if you ever get in a bind I have 50Amp service at my shop in Okotoks if needed.

Kevin

Congrats. So when did you "lock in?" I am trying to figure out why cingergi got his so quickly. #1077 arrived a week before 1071 and several weeks before 1078. Perhaps, we can figure out why our took so long, then we can advise other potential buyers. For Example: We can tell them, watch out for the executive leather package, not only is it $7,800, but it adds a month to production!!!

Congrats. So when did you "lock in?" I am trying to figure out why cingergi got his so quickly. #1077 arrived a week before 1071 and several weeks before 1078. Perhaps, we can figure out why our took so long, then we can advise other potential buyers. For Example: We can tell them, watch out for the executive leather package, not only is it $7,800, but it adds a month to production!!!

When you live in Canada you just accept that everything takes longer!

Mine has been on the road for delivery for about 11 days. I am guessing it takes a while at the border, and that the truck at least tries to have a load containing more than 1 car before it leaves.

As far as options? I don't know if any of them slow down delivery.

Mine is a Very Orange Roadster Sport
- Black forged wheels
- Painted hardtop
- Microfiber interior
- Winter tires (it's really snowing now...)
- Paint guard
- Floor mats

I think that's all.

As far as options? I don't know if any of them slow down delivery.

Mine is a Very Orange Roadster Sport
- Black forged wheels
- Painted hardtop
- Microfiber interior
- Winter tires (it's really snowing now...)
- Paint guard
- Floor mats

I can't imagine any of those options delaying production. And how long has it been since you locked in with #1071? I locked in 7/29.

Jason - If I remember correctly - it took about 2 weeks from the time they "said" it left California and headed on truck to me ( I picked mine up in Calgary also ). I think it depends on many factors - border crossing was delayed for me for some reason, also if the transport truck has alot of other deliveries to make on the way.

Hoping it gets to you soon! - it is reminding me of the build up on anticipation I had as well waiting for mine. I have over 11,000 km on mine already lol......

Yeah, the anticipation is killing me! I heard a big truck making a beeping backup sound outside, so I threw on 2 coats and ran out with the camera...

It was the garbage truck. Still waiting...

Thanks for the offer for the 50amp charge Kevin! Likewise if you are ever in Calgary and need a charge, feel free to come and use mine.

Whelp, we haven't heard from Jason in about 9 hours...is he;

a) Driving around, lost, but doesn't give a damm.

b) Giving test rides to half of Calgary?

c) Watching the Yankees getting their butts kicked?

d) Sleeping in his new toy?

(Good thing he didn't get a Leaf as he'd be outta juice by now:tongue::wink:)