Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I think my wife has been leaving me hints......

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think my wife wants a model S well not really think but Its kinda obvious. So when we went to New York 3 weeks ago she saw a pearl white one and said "I really love that color if I were to get one I would go for that color" then she bumped my shoulder.So if I get her one it would be an 90D and it would most likely look like this one... :eek: So should order it brand new or get a CPO one?

Attachments

• essssssssslaaaaaa.jpg
    essssssssslaaaaaa.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 185
  • tesssssssslaaaaaq.jpg
    tesssssssslaaaaaq.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 140
I'm not sure there are any CPO 90D's available yet. It seems to be regarded as a "sweet spot" so you may have to stump up the readies for a new one. Or get a divorce I guess following on from majorly failing in your husbandly duties :biggrin:

If you are looking to buy now, buy a new one as the CPO AWD cars are very badly priced.

Also if you plan to keep the car for more than 4 years and want an extended warranty beyond 4 years buy new or private party as Tesla refuses to extend the warranty on CPO cars, even if it is a 2015 model year car. Another option for you to consider is an inventory car as you will then get the benefit of the tax credits and you can buy an extended warranty for the warranty of that is important to you.

White with the pano roof is a really great looking color combination!

If I decide to go ahead and get a Model S next year, it will actually end up being my wife's and I'll get a 3 when it gets here. I actually much prefer a smaller car, but just don't think I want to wait 2-3 more years to drive a Tesla. If I could get more than a 70D I would for sure. Actually, I think she'd like the X more, but that's another $10k and much longer wait.

I think my wife wants a model S well not really think but Its kinda obvious. So when we went to New York 3 weeks ago she saw a pearl white one and said "I really love that color if I were to get one I would go for that color" then she bumped my shoulder.So if I get her one it would be an 90D and it would most likely look like this one... :eek: So should order it brand new or get a CPO one?

Am always surprised when someone's wife wants something bought for her without choosing all of the details herself. Must be easy. :D

Am always surprised when someone's wife wants something bought for her without choosing all of the details herself. Must be easy. :D

Or it's a test to see if her man has been paying attention all these years to what she does and does not like. Personally the game is tiresome to me (and after so many failures) it's just easier if I go buy what I want, when I want, and thank him afterward for not trying to do it on his own.

Great pictures - now I want to upgrade my wheels!