Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I think that that we’re being ripped off...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Pemple

Sep 10, 2020
US
I took delivery of my car this evening in Princeton, NJ. So, the trip TO the dealer was 11 miles and took around 21 minutes. I picked up my nice new M3 LR and after a thorough check over I set off home. The trip BACK took well over an hour and was 58 miles including some time on the interstate...how can that be more efficient?

To add insult to injury, my face hurts from smiling, I may have developed tinnitus from the sound system blaring Donna Summer, and I may also have strained my neck from “testing” the acceleration multiple times. I should note that I didn’t test drive the car so this was my first experience driving it...I have have sullied my soul with some choice expletives too.

Anyway, I’ll sleep on it and decide tomorrow.

That's awful. I can totally understand your concerns. However, I would give it a few days. Perhaps drive your brand new 2021 M3 some more. Customize some of the settings. Feel the torque when you floor the accelerator. Drive past a few gas stations and wave.

That may cure you. Or your symptoms may increase. Either way, you win!

Congrats. I'm still waiting for my VIN. Ordered 10/22. Blue w/white. 19" wheels. FSD.

I took delivery of my car this evening in Princeton, NJ. So, the trip TO the dealer was 11 miles and took around 21 minutes. I picked up my nice new M3 LR and after a thorough check over I set off home. The trip BACK took well over an hour and was 58 miles including some time on the interstate...how can that be more efficient?

To add insult to injury, my face hurts from smiling, I may have developed tinnitus from the sound system blaring Donna Summer, and I may also have strained my neck from “testing” the acceleration multiple times. I should note that I didn’t test drive the car so this was my first experience driving it...I have have sullied my soul with some choice expletives too.

Anyway, I’ll sleep on it and decide tomorrow.

Welcome aboard! Now come join us in the local Tesla owners’ club - www.DVTO.club - for lots more fun. 3s and Ys and Xs and Ss and Roadsters, oh my!!

It doesn’t get old ... get used to your face hurting because I still grin like that every time I get in my 3. Every time.