Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I think the rear seat folds flat, with the lift gate and wheels off can you get a mountain bike in the back of the Roadster

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ive had a Roadster on order for a few years now a few days after the reveal courtesy of Tesla shares, mad as it seems its a daily driver and I reckon most people will just flip those back seats down and use the extended trunk (boot) space. I want to be able to get a mountain bike in the back, wheels off if needed.
Has anyone got pictures of the rear seats folded with the hatch open.

Ive had a Roadster on order for a few years now a few days after the reveal courtesy of Tesla shares, mad as it seems its a daily driver and I reckon most people will just flip those back seats down and use the extended trunk (boot) space. I want to be able to get a mountain bike in the back, wheels off if needed.

Attachments

• 20211203_190051.jpg
    20211203_190051.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 187
  • 20211203_190029.jpg
    20211203_190029.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 134
Photo of the rear hatch open, yes. With the seats down, nope. Don't know if this help or not.

IMG_3259.JPG

Reactions: maglito