Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I think this is a little outrageous! - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've asked a forum administrator (doug) to comment here. Perhaps he can address concerns appropriately.

Thanks, I think Doug looked at it when I pointed this out and agreed that it didn't sound correct. Two summary points from my earlier dialog:

- TMC does NOT get 5%
- The form is at best confusing on this point and at worst may force a 5% deduction for anyone who uses pay-pal

I guess there was a third point that came through clearly - everyone who commented suggested not using pay-pal for this anyway.

Thanks, I think Doug looked at it when I pointed this out and agreed that it didn't sound correct. Two summary points from my earlier dialog:

- TMC does NOT get 5%
- The form is at best confusing on this point and at worst may force a 5% deduction for anyone who uses pay-pal

I guess there was a third point that came through clearly - everyone who commented suggested not using pay-pal for this anyway.

I had a long phone call with the Panjo about a few issues since their software update. It used to be that paypal didn't even show up as an option for expensive items, so we didn't have this confusion before. Anyhow they're working on it.

There is a link to your blog on every post you make, if you had an item for sale there would be the same link, now that link is gone.
Oh that one. That link is supposed to link to all the items that user has for sale. Since Panjo updated, that link wasn't giving proper results. Per my conversation with them yesterday, they're working on it. But I decided to remove it until it's fixed.