TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

I thought Tesla charged a lot for every little thing.....

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by timk225, Aug 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. timk225

timk225 Active Member

I thought Tesla charged a lot for every little thing on their cars, and they do, but see this unboxing of a new Red 8K video camera. Listen to the prices, this thing costs MORE than a loaded Model 3! If you're not a computer nerd like me, some of this stuff will go over your head, but the numbers here are ridiculous! Almost makes Tesla prices look reasonable!

• Disagree x 2
  2. JeffK

JeffK Well-Known Member

This goes here: Off Topic ;)

but yeah RED cameras are awesome and worth the month. High quality cameras like that used to be over $100k so that camera is a steal.

3. Runt8

Runt8 Active Member

This seems like a very contrived reason to start yet another negative post.