Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I traded my Tesla for a Lexus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Relax. OP finds it necessary to justify his decision to buy a gasser.

Everybody knows that gassers are horrible for our World. Way to many of them.

He justifies it because the interior is pretty and it makes him feel good to drive it...kinda sad.
Just lipstick on a pig :(

Wait until he gets a look at a Lexus service center. They are full to the gills with their "trouble free" cars up on hoists.

• Love
Reactions: TSLA Pilot
I wonder what layer Dante would place someone like you--someone that chooses to give the middle finger to all that share the planet?

We are soooo far past due for massive carbon taxes to punish stunningly evil choices, eh? Morality doesn't matter to some; we may as well tax them for their evil.

You're still full of hate. It should become clear some day that you will never berate the world into complying with your will, and the world can't change the way you act that is up to you. We can only point out how you behave and hope you listen to your own quotes, they are helpful if you accept them unironically. If quotes are the way your subconscious tries to help you stop behaving viciously towards everyone else,

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

Try to set a positive example instead of being the negative one. People do emulate good examples, I being a bad example simply makes people stop taking you seriously.

Your quotes aren't supposed to be weapons you use to fight people, they can help you be a better person if you take them to heart and read them with compassion and understanding.

Reactions: Ciaopec
Granted, we have a sample size of only the nine Model S's we've owned, but not one of them has left us stranded, ever. And that appears to be the case for upwards of 99% of Tesla owners, or so I'd posit. Furthermore, Tesla ranks highest of all brands in Consumer Satisfaction in Consumer Reports' rankings, IIRC.

So you're full of it, and simply making excuses for the OP's atrocious, immoral choice. He traded in an EV and purchased an ICE vehicle. As long as that POS drives the roads he and others will be dumping GHG's all over the planet for everyone's children to clean up after him. (Or at least try to clean up; we may have already reached the tipping point and the planet is screwed for all that follow. Nice job OP!)
Well, my sample size is even smaller, but perhaps we can infer the true data from Tesla. They seem unable to keep up with loaners for everyone, are limiting warranty coverage, and have been deterring people from coming in with problems by charging them diagnostics fees if they cannot reproduce the problem, even if the customer brings them a video of the problem happening. So either their reliability numbers don't match your numbers, or Elon has decided that taking care of that 1% is not worth the money - better they just go back to ICE.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: Chaserr