Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I traded my Tesla Model S for a RAV4 Prime

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the service issue with Tesla has a lot to do with the fact that there really is no competition at the dealer level. I went from an ELR to a MS and there was only one service center I would take my car to, Sewell Casillac in Katy,TX. Every other Cadillac dealer was horrible. Difference being Sewell prided themselves on service , that is a major part of their brand, they just happen to sell Cadillacs. Now they didn’t know jack squat about the ELR mind you but yeah loaners were plentiful and the lattes were decent. Tesla doesn’t claim to be the service king of luxury cars. It will take the other brands several years to catch up to the tech of Tesla. But based on their mission statement they have already won...pushed the industry to the tipping point where brands are falling all over themselves to get in the electric car game. I think the OP just did not understand what he was buying into when he bought the car. But I’ll give him a hat tip anyway because without folks like him/her the industry would not be where it is to day.
OP enjoy the RAV4...just stay out of the passing lane on the highway will ya?!

Never going to buy a Toyota again ever. Screw Akio Toyoda, exec heads need to roll at that company for their failure to even support the worlds transition, but their willful oppression of the future in favor of profits. Toyota, until he is fired and most of the execs who let them become what they have, they are dead to me and many of the younger generations.

• Disagree
Reactions: Demonofelru
Um yeah so after owning two Model S' over 6 years I just got so done with the endless need for minor repairs, plus the lie of FSD that I got swindled on, and so many other unmet promises that I had enough... I traded my loaded P100D model S for a RAV4 Prime.

Hello quality and dependability my friend ;)

Finally someone talking sense! I am trading in my P100D tomorrow for a 1993 Toyota Corolla. I got tired of all the joy and free high fives.... time to start living.... Corolla style.

Um yeah so after owning two Model S' over 6 years I just got so done with the endless need for minor repairs, plus the lie of FSD that I got swindled on, and so many other unmet promises that I had enough... I traded my loaded P100D model S for a RAV4 Prime.

Hello quality and dependability my friend ;)

You know, I switched from Mazda to Honda ... but I don't make a video about that because nobody cares. Basically, you are just using Tesla name for clicks. Good for you.

Reactions: Phlier and SO16
"These fashionable pants chafe my wedding vegetables a tad and they promised they were self-ironing so I'm done. Ordered some slacks with elasticated waist from top retailer 'Over The Hill (Tailoring to Mature Priorities)' this morning. Really big pockets to keep the keys to my lawnmower shed in and 100 acrylic so no ironing needed, even on a hot day."

Status
Not open for further replies.