Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I want a CYBERSUV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

cypho

Dec 20, 2018
USA
Elon, please make a it.

CYBERSUV.gif

I don't like taking 2 cars to the airport or on a road trip. I'll be happy when Tesla makes a vehicle with 3 rows of seats that has room in the trunk for 3-rows worth of the luggage (7 people + 7 suitcases).

The Model X is too expensive and too small ( plenty of seats, but no room for luggage when the seats are occupied ).

Reactions: streetskooler
I don't like taking 2 cars to the airport or on a road trip. I'll be happy when Tesla makes a vehicle with 3 rows of seats that has room in the trunk for 3-rows worth of the luggage (7 people + 7 suitcases).

The Model X is too expensive and too small ( plenty of seats, but no room for luggage when the seats are occupied ).
Why not use a cargo carrier for that occasion.
And you can fold it or remove it and leave it inside the car when parked at the airport.

91IrkJnnORL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71-j8WyiXJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Gonna be at least a couple years after the Cybertruck come out. Demand is far higher than supply for the standard Cybertruck, so until they run out of customers...no Cyber SUV for you.

OP needs a van or full sized SUV like Surburban to fill his needs. Problem is that other than going to the airport he will need to lug around all the weight and dealing with parking those beasts.

OP needs a van or full sized SUV like Surburban to fill his needs. Problem is that other than going to the airport he will need to lug around all the weight and dealing with parking those beasts.

I doubt even that would be big enough.

We have an Expedition and it seats up to 7 people. However, I doubt it would seat 7 people and 7 suitcases. With the third row up, the rear compartment is significantly smaller.

Gonna be at least a couple years after the Cybertruck come out. Demand is far higher than supply for the standard Cybertruck, so until they run out of customers...no Cyber SUV for you.

I doubt even that would be big enough.

A Surburban is what have now and want to replace. I like the size, but I don't like burning all of that gas.

and most importantly, the FWD are an engineering/design nightmare