Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I want a new Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd love to buy a new Tesla X or S to replace my existing cars that are about to go out of warranty. Not interested in going back to ICE vehicles and Tesla still make the best EV's out there; but the current Models are barely any different to the cars that I already own.

I'd probably update to a "plaid" model when it arrives; but if it has a central dash and controls like the Model 3 that would kill that idea stone dead. In that event I'd probably just keep my existing cars.

In theory a Taycan is interesting; but when you take the whole EV ecosystem into account I think you would regret moving away from Tesla.

If I keep the car until 2022 it will be the longest I've kept any car. I can't stomach going back to ICE, but there are no EVs (Tesla or otherwise) that are a step better than my 4 year old Model S.

Agreed. I've been waiting for a refresh for 3 years now, and check regularly to see if I can update the Model S - looks like project Palladium will give us an opportunity - but that's not due till next year . .

Plaid/Palladium/Roadrunner will probably be announced 22 September (won't be cheap tho).

Just wait 6 months after the release and Tesla will drop the retail price by 30% :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    98 bytes · Views: 42