Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I want the new 3.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tesla just offered me $45,500 for 2018 Stealth Performance with 17,700 miles and FSD. Decisions

I would keep itl as your car has relatively low mileage and you will be losing performance, dual motor and range.

My LRRWD was 2018, with kind of high mileage. I will be losing some range but I am getting a new car with more features like Power trunk, HW3.0. More importantly in 1-2 year if i keep my LRWD it will depreciate much more

I bought the car 66k including destination and an optional color. I got back 5K from Tesla in exchange of free supercharging and 7.5k from the federal tax incentive. I bought EAP and FSD for 4K using two credit cards with a 500 sign up bonus lol. So $57,500-45,500= $12,000 and if I get a new Model 3 Performance +10k and FSD +8k so a total of 30k in the drain :eek:.
Damn you got a deal, mine was about $78,000 for my P3D stealth with FSD (Before incentives and refunds etc). I had to pay extra for white :p

I like my car but I really want that power lift gate. Does the new one also have a heat pump or no? Is that how they are getting the extra range? I already did a chrome delete, but it's not the same as having factory black trim.

Not gonna lie, being an early adopter means I also have the mindset of wanting the latest and greatest. The FOMO is real!

But knowing Tesla, another 2 years later there will be yet another set of improvements to the Model 3 and Y. Probably way better longevity on the batteries, better range, and probably even more quiet cabin, etc.

Just gotta stick with my "best car in the world" as of 2018. :). Driving my 3 still brings me a smile every time, and I still try to find excuses to go on road trips. With or without those nifty power lift gates.

Reactions: zhu- and elf9
Not gonna lie, being an early adopter means I also have the mindset of wanting the latest and greatest. The FOMO is real!

But knowing Tesla, another 2 years later there will be yet another set of improvements to the Model 3 and Y. Probably way better longevity on the batteries, better range, and probably even more quiet cabin, etc.

Just gotta stick with my "best car in the world" as of 2018. :). Driving my 3 still brings me a smile every time, and I still try to find excuses to go on road trips. With or without those nifty power lift gates.
Ya it's true. I think the thing I dislike the most on mine is the rattles and wind noise, especially when it starts whistling on windy days. Also when they fixed the paint issues they did a crappy job and I can see the tape line when the sun hits it and you can see the pearl sparkle. Paint is also cracking off on the trunk on the inside. I hear the build quality is much better these days.

My biggest complaint is that my windshield ghosts (double headlights and tail lights at night which causes me eye fatigue. This is a terrible problem to have on a "luxury" car.

I don't. It's just hype. Few improvements here and there. Little bump in range with the same battery cells for each model. It's nothing huge. And @Tsportline has all of the coolest rims you can buy for your Tesla including the Uberturbines coming later this month.

In about ~2 years when the new 4680 cells make their way into Model 3 and Y, expect 400+ mile range easily in the LR AWD models. That'll be worth the upgrade.

And the Performance 3 with 4680 should easily achieve a sub 2 second 0-60

Reactions: Adam3