Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I want to see a good picture of the carbon fiber dash please

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got CF. In fact, the main reason I got Perf was to get CF. IMHO the CF is really fantastic: it's matte; subtle; blends in really nicely to black interior. It doesn't look nerdy, like some CF treatments I've seen in other cars. It's a great choice.

I got CF. In fact, the main reason I got Perf was to get CF. IMHO the CF is really fantastic: it's matte; subtle; blends in really nicely to black interior. It doesn't look nerdy, like some CF treatments I've seen in other cars. It's a great choice.

+1. I have the CF and it's just gorgeous.

Thanks for all of the input.

Likely scenario is Red performance model with carbon fiber spoiler and dash and black seats with red piping.

Now wish there was someone near Orange, CA so I could see how well it fits in the garage and whether I have to move the J1772 charger or run conduit for a 6-50.

It's not glossy CF like on many cars/bikes (including the Roadster). It is matte. This sold Model S CF for my wife. She think's the glossy versions are too "blingy" but thinks the matte on Model S is classy. So YMMV.

I'm almost there on my config--black exterior with tan leather, but I'm sure struggling on gloss obeche vs. carbon fiber for the trim. Wife actually prefers the cf which shocked me. I've seen the obeche with tan numerous times in person and I think it looks great. I've seen the cf with other leathers, but I've never seen it with the tan in person. I've waded through the picture threads and despite great efforts from people I find I still struggle to really get a feel for the tan/cf combo. Seems it's tough to photograph. I suspect the reality is I can't go wrong, but does anyone have a couple of good pics of this combo in natural outdoor lighting they could add? I'm finalizing this coming weekend after a test drive. Thanks!

Last edited: