Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I want to sue Tesla..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I paid $10000 for the FSD..

My 2c - Anyone could tell you that FSD isnt worth 10k right now. Standard AP is more than adequate for day to day driving, IMO. So I agree, I would be upset too, if I paid $10k for something that doesnt work well.

I am no-cult guy, but coming on a Tesla forum to ask about how to take legal action, not your best idea. A great idea is go to reddit. Reddit is the fastest and most reliable fact checker online - just preface everything with "prove me wrong" and you'll get answers...FAST!

• Funny
Reactions: MX75D
Oh, let's not forget. I guess we can get a legal-aid attorney

I think he's available:

ka.png

oh, wait. legal-aid?

nevermind.

You lost me on the lemon law....the car seems fine to me, did you expect it to avoid the pole? How about taking a little responsibility yourself. You damaged your car, not Elon Musk. Have you never had a problem with a car before? As soft as you sound you really should not stay in a Tesla. Do yourself a favor and sell your beautiful car.

Read the post before responding. I lost you on ur stupidity. bye.

You lost me on the lemon law....the car seems fine to me, did you expect it to avoid the pole? How about taking a little responsibility yourself. You damaged your car, not Elon Musk. Have you never had a problem with a car before? As soft as you sound you really should not stay in a Tesla. Do yourself a favor and sell your beautiful car.

Do you want to buy my car for the full price that I paid for this car? Because only junk will buy this junk.

From all the post, I just realize that this a Tesla Cult Forum. I don't think any good will come out of this.
Pretty sure somebody did answer your question. How do you sue Tesla?

Step 1: hire a lawyer
Step 2: do what he says

I think most people jump straight to step 3 because they thought step 1 and 2 were obvious.

Step 3: lose lawsuit (most likely outcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.