Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I want to sue Tesla..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pismo

Apr 6, 2018
Denver, CO
I paid $10000 for the FSD..

My 2c - Anyone could tell you that FSD isnt worth 10k right now. Standard AP is more than adequate for day to day driving, IMO. So I agree, I would be upset too, if I paid $10k for something that doesnt work well.

I am no-cult guy, but coming on a Tesla forum to ask about how to take legal action, not your best idea. A great idea is go to reddit. Reddit is the fastest and most reliable fact checker online - just preface everything with "prove me wrong" and you'll get answers...FAST!

• Funny
Reactions: MX75D

SSonnentag

Let’s go Brandon!
Apr 11, 2017
Arizona
Quit whining about lack of weekend repair staff. They have lives too, and your carelessness isn't their problem.

linux-works

Dec 23, 2019
mtn view, ca
Oh, let's not forget. I guess we can get a legal-aid attorney

I think he's available:

ka.png

oh, wait. legal-aid?

nevermind.

tcoombes

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Jan 22, 2018
Northern California
Not trying to be funny or rude, but given your level of dissatisfaction with Tesla, have you considered selling your car and replacing it with something that better meets your expectations?

Iain

Feb 5, 2020
Austin
You lost me on the lemon law....the car seems fine to me, did you expect it to avoid the pole? How about taking a little responsibility yourself. You damaged your car, not Elon Musk. Have you never had a problem with a car before? As soft as you sound you really should not stay in a Tesla. Do yourself a favor and sell your beautiful car.

DarkKnight83

Mar 12, 2020
California
You lost me on the lemon law....the car seems fine to me, did you expect it to avoid the pole? How about taking a little responsibility yourself. You damaged your car, not Elon Musk. Have you never had a problem with a car before? As soft as you sound you really should not stay in a Tesla. Do yourself a favor and sell your beautiful car.

Read the post before responding. I lost you on ur stupidity. bye.

DarkKnight83

Mar 12, 2020
California

Do you want to buy my car for the full price that I paid for this car? Because only junk will buy this junk.

cypho

Dec 20, 2018
USA
From all the post, I just realize that this a Tesla Cult Forum. I don't think any good will come out of this.
Pretty sure somebody did answer your question. How do you sue Tesla?

Step 1: hire a lawyer
Step 2: do what he says

I think most people jump straight to step 3 because they thought step 1 and 2 were obvious.

Step 3: lose lawsuit (most likely outcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC