Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I want to sue Tesla..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am an outlier, will they give the money back?

Yes, there are literally laws in most states/countries called "Lemon Laws" where if you can prove the vehicle was manufactured with defects, you can get your money back.

Lemon law - Wikipedia

But if you had proof that your vehicle was a lemon, you would have already sought arbitration with Tesla. Instead you're threatening to sue on a public forum...

Every month something goes wrong. How are you people happy. I don’t understand. I see all the complains I have, raised by other people. I don’t understand how u r happy.
Please add considerably more detail. You have dates and details for each problem. I mean you would need to list those anyway for your suit. I've had 2 Xs and have been very happy with both. First was a Sig so I expected some issues as the early adopter. They all got worked out. I'd still have that one except for a deer situation.

I have an amazing 2016 X that gets better from time to time. I can answer the "How to sue Tesla?", but no idea why someone would want to. Most of the Tesla issues I know about have to do with youthful exuberance, or rapid growth, but not a trace of willful deceit or cynicism...As a veteran of decades of litigation from both sides of the table, my guess is the best outcome for one who takes their grievance to this kind of public forum is found in negotiation. On the other hand, if litigation is in the cards, I am certain Tesla will bring the same objective, thorough analysis to your claim as they seem to bring to every aspect of their business. Good luck!

Have the same problem with my G/F. Who can I sue?

BRAVO!!! :D

D736FDB8-2196-4BBF-B1EA-3697146B7A79.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: Akikiki
Status
Not open for further replies.