Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I want to trade my 2015 Model S P85D for a Model X

Sheffie

Mar 3, 2015
Edmonton, AB Canada
Sorry but so should have mentioned I’m in Canada, the market is much different and your example is extreme, an X 90D with high KM is on par with my P85D. Do you have an X and interested in this trade? If not then why are you commenting?

rjdoc74

Feb 27, 2014
LA, CA
Sorry but so should have mentioned I’m in Canada, the market is much different and your example is extreme, an X 90D with high KM is on par with my P85D. Do you have an X and interested in this trade? If not then why are you commenting?

Sorry, I was trying to bring your sky high expectations down to Earth a bit. I will stop commenting immediately. And no, I would not trade my performance X for your car lol. Not even for 2.

• Love
Reactions: tierneyalvin

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC