Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I want to use my Apple One subscription in my Tesla

AC2DC

Nov 7, 2019
Orem, Utah
That's it. I already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple TV+, and iCloud. With the new Apple One subscription, it would be great to be able to access Apple Music while driving and Apple TV+, Arcade, and News+ while charging. I doubt I would use the Fitness+ app while in the car, haha, but then again, it would be great for calisthenics while charging, lol.

That's all I want. Come on, Elon, you can do it...

Apple One.JPG

• Disagree
Reactions: Gasaraki

jsurpless

Feb 20, 2020
Massachusetts
They should just develop this functionality because there are lots of Tesla customers who are requesting it... to the extent that people by an Apple EV, this isn't going to be the reason that they do it

Reactions: AC2DC

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC