Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I want to watch Sentry Videos on Tesla Theater v10

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

When I leave the car parked with Sentry mode, come back and there a few events, I would like to be able to watch in the center display the videos to ensure it was just passer by.

As far as I know, this was not possible (but please correct me if I am wrong). Also, it is pretty inconvenient to have to remove the USB and check it at home or even in the phone (unless it was wireless).

I was wondering if now that there is a Tesla theater, we could watch the Sentry videos. I did not see an option for that, but it did say that you can share videos from your phone into the theater, so I am wondering if there would be a way to have some kind of wireless USB that allows you to check the USB contents from your phone without unplugging, and then share on the fly to the main display.

Does anyone have a setup like that?

Hello,

When I leave the car parked with Sentry mode, come back and there a few events, I would like to be able to watch in the center display the videos to ensure it was just passer by....
Does anyone have a setup like that?
So does everyone else and NO.

I bet we will get full playback on the screen and maybe the app in an update or two or three or......