Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I want your Model S Dual Motor with AutoPilot in Next 3 Weeks!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you gotten a poor trade-in offer at Tesla when you've been looking to upgrade?

Maybe we can help each other out , as I'm looking to purchase something in the next 3 weeks.

Searching for a Model S - Dual Motor with Autopilot in the $63k-72k.

Black or Blue preferred. Black or white interior preferred. Everything else negotiable.

Have a Model 3 reservation I could trade possibly?

I'm looking also but can't seem to find any value (naturally as I see it) and used Tesla on Autotrader just aren't moving, but absolutely no one wants to discuss?
Like many a Model 3 probably, used will come to market soon.

Leasebusters have really high out purchase prices based on old deals, wish I could find a car and give someone the cash, but the pricing seems to be at a premium still, am I being unfair though?

I believe Teslas are leading or close to (in their class) in keeping high resale value. For 2 reasons:

Because they are Teslas.
Because they are EVs and demand for second-hand EVs is sky-high.

I believe Teslas are leading or close to (in their class) in keeping high resale value. For 2 reasons:

Because they are Teslas.
Because they are EVs and demand for second-hand EVs is sky-high.

Agreed but they don't seem to be moving, the only used Tesla I have seen shift are the CPO ones, and they drop their price very 1-2 days until they sell, just look at 3 for sale now, the $74,500 one started at $77,000 a few days ago.

I'm am really not complaining at all, the market always dictates, just observing that used non-CPO cars do seem strongly priced.

Also I would argue (why not) that those that wanted EVs now have them, and the market for use Model S is probably slightly saturated, as those selling older S are new 3 owners, but they want to sell at high return, I just do not see the market for that IMHO.

Still its up to me so I will keep looking, and $1K deposit on a 3 might be placed soon, and I have owned a S75 AP01 RWD. Gets coat :)

Yeah your market may be different than here in Quebec. We have gov't incentives ($4000 rebate) on purchases of pre-owned electric cars, the only requirement is that they have to originate from outside QC so that new cars that had already been incentivized don't end up getting a 2nd rebate round (Gov't doesn't want to pay twice for the same car), so that supports a strong second hand market locally.

I'm very sadly thinking about selling my S 100D, but not sure if you are looking for something this new? It's a 2017 100D in pearl white with 19,900 km, AP2, PUP and the grey 19" wheels.

We are in the middle of our landscaping plan for our house, and as stupid as we feel for not thinking about this when we got the car all of four months ago, my wife is very anxious about making the turn into the new carport. Yes, embarrassing reason to change a car, but we are thinking about a smaller EV...

Have you gotten a poor trade-in offer at Tesla when you've been looking to upgrade?

Maybe we can help each other out , as I'm looking to purchase something in the next 3 weeks.

Searching for a Model S - Dual Motor with Autopilot in the $63k-72k.

Black or Blue preferred. Black or white interior preferred. Everything else negotiable.

Have a Model 3 reservation I could trade possibly?