Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I was charged for Supercharging before the bonus period expired

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The referral bonus for my Model 3 was supposed to run until November 2020, but when I supercharged on October 28th Tesla put a charge on my account. I am finding it impossible to find a location by e-mail or phone to deal with my complaint. All I see are FAQs. Is there a place where I can interact with a human to discuss this?

The referral bonus for my Model 3 was supposed to run until November 2020, but when I supercharged on October 28th Tesla put a charge on my account. I am finding it impossible to find a location by e-mail or phone to deal with my complaint. All I see are FAQs. Is there a place where I can interact with a human to discuss this?
I had a similar problem. I succeeded in having a discussion with whoever was at the other end of [email protected]. However they pretty much blew off my complaint and stole my remaining referral miles.

I decided it wasn't worth the aggravation trying to get what I was owed, so I gave up. They managed to turn a "hey, free charging!" happy customer into a pissed off "wow, they'll take away my free charging due to a software glitch and never admit they screwed up" grump. Seems like the opposite of the purpose of their referral program, but what can you do?