Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I was frustrated... But now...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am getting pretty upset. When my car was being delivered the front windshield was struck by rocks that caused the Service Center to replace the front windshield. I had issues with my panoramic roof not sealing correctly. My Bluetooth kept rebooting during calls. I had condensation in my tail lights and the pillar between the drivers door and back door creaked like an old haunted house. Well they replaced the windshield but didn't seal it correctly so I had to deal with the wind whistling on several long trips not to mention driving around town. They updated the software to get rid of the Bluetooth issue and that didn't work. They fixed my roof and the rubber gasket is still sitting up and not set correctly. The only issues that has been rectified so far is the condensation in the tail lights. So they took the car back to fix the windshield and Bluetooth and during that visitmy airbag light started coming on for no reason. They had my car for 8 days this time after having it at least 2 days the 2 prior times. I get my car back finally and we have a little cold front come in so I turn the heater on... Seemed to work fine but when the cold went away and I turned the a/c back on... Well that's when the heater came back on and started blowing HOT!!! I have to keep my a/c on LO in order to keep the car cool. So I call back and they say my inside sensor temperature sensor has gone bad and needs to be replaced. They are coming tomorrow to pick up my car... Again... Don't get me wrong... I LOVE MY CAR... But is this normal? My dad got his 85 on the same day as me and has had ZERO issues. This is driving me nuts... And tonight the car wouldn't turn on while I was out and said to call Tesla. Am I the only one losing their hair??!!

My first Tesla was the same way, took me forever to off load it. I would suggest you just sell it and get a new one. Most of these issues you listed you will most likely continue to have issues with, especially the sunroof.