TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

I will not jinx myself by telling you all I have zero problems with my 2016 70D

Discussion in 'Model S' started by calisnow, Mar 29, 2016.

1. calisnow

calisnow Active Member

Nope, won't do it. I am not telling you the paint job is perfect, that there are no misaligned panels, no taillight condensation, no rattles or squeaks, no electronic glitches nor problems with door handles.

Not saying that at all.

I'm also not saying that this first 2,000 miles is a far better track record than my Mercedes E55 AMG and Infiniti QX56 had at the same mileage.

Nope, not saying it.

• Like x 3
  2. tchaic

tchaic Member

2015 90D - perfection - no issues in 5,500 miles other then my wife crashing my car into an unmarked police car. Minor damage and fast repair at fair price. Love this car!

• Like x 1
  3. Tree95

Tree95 Member

Well then I won't tell you that my 2015 85D with 33,000 miles has its first birthday at the end of the week, and I haven't had a single issue with it.

• Like x 1
  4. calisnow

calisnow Active Member

I'd love to hear that story.

Screen Shot 2016-03-29 at 6.41.33 PM.png

5. Max*

Max* Autopilot != Autonomous

I had a few issues in the first couple months, but now everything seems rock solid.

6. flyinghawaiian

My car was delivered with a couple of scratches on the clear coat on the right passenger side door. I was told that an approved paint shop would contact me to fix it.