Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I wonder if Tesla is really moving as swiftly as possible.

Is the production of the Model 3 moving as quickly as it can?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Years ago, one of the partners at an architectural firm walked by my workstation on his way to the break room. He passed by my desk again once he had grabbed his coffee, asked what I was doing. As a CAD Operator, I was thinking of how I was going to draw my assignment, setting priorities, deciding which items would go on which layers, what colors would be used for which elements of the drawing, lots of things like that. But to him, it looked like I was just sitting there, staring at a blank screen. Thing is...? I do the same thing before drawing on paper. I visualize what I need to do and how I will get it done before I start. That way it is less likely that I'll have to start over again after making a mistake. Just because someone doesn't 'look busy' doesn't mean they aren't working their [BUM] off. I suspect that employers that make it known they want everyone to 'look busy' may not be aware that is exactly what they are paying for -- a roomful of actors who aren't getting anything done.