Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I would LOVE to go to the truck event! Can I be your +1?

jimbo69ny

May 12, 2018
Ithaca NY
I know, its a billion to 1 odds... I'm just an average dude. I'm not a millionaire or even an Tesla investor, but if anyone has an invite with a +1, please consider me, I am dying to go!

I have a tiny youtube channel with a loyal following. I am doing some pretty cool stuff that aligns perfectly with the Tesla Truck. I'm also a Model X owner and long time EV driver. I am definitely not doing this for fame. I am really into EVs, Tesla, and Tesla's technology. I plan putting a deposit down on the 21st as soon as Elon will take my money! So if you have been invited and you have a +1 please let me know!

I dont want to give away too much because I am in the patent process but I plan on driving across the country with my Model X and T-Rex Camper from NY to CA for the event.

If you happen to be one of the lucky people invited to the event, please consider me as your guest.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC