Need advice! I'm in Winter Park, CO headed to Park City, UT. Leaving on Tuesday morning (or so was the plan). Planning on I-70, charging in Silverthorne, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction... etc. all the way to Park City. Unfortunately, a giant rock and landslide decided to close I-70 east of Glenwood Springs. Do I go the LONG way through Steamboat Springs (and charge there for several hours) and limp to Grand Junctions? Wait it out until they open i-70? I'm traveling in a classic P85 with a roof rack and ski box, so I'm only getting about 150 miles per charge at freeway speeds. PS: I'm on a ski trip and a storm is coming to Utah that I'd really, really like to be present to ski on Thursday.