Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I75 Ontario to Florida any must see for family fun...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are leaving this Thursday to take our kids to Disney. Looking for fun stops to keep the kids amused or have some fun. We are taking our time going down as we don't need to be there till Sunday at noon. Any good food that should be noted too! Kids are 8,6,3. Looks like it will be routing us via i75 for all the superchargers so we probably will just find hotels on route with destination chargers.

- Detroit, Michigan: Henry Ford Museum
- Dayton, Ohio: The United States Air Force Museum is really great — it's not quite the Smithsonian Air & Space, but it's still great.
- Cincinnati, Ohio (I can speak at length, as it is home): Terry's Turf Club for the best hamburgers you've ever had and possibly will ever have (come hungry). Or if you want to experience the local flavor, Blue Ash Chili with Cincinnati-style chili is a mile from the Cincinnati Supercharger. Also, the Roebling Suspension Bridge downtown spanning the Ohio River is a beautiful and historic local landmark.
- Kentucky: the Creation Museum will either be interesting or hilarious, depending on your religious and political inclinations.
- Rock City Georgia: gorgeous views and trails
- Atlanta: Coca-Cola Museum, a giant airport

• Informative
Reactions: ig_epower
- Detroit, Michigan: Henry Ford Museum
- Dayton, Ohio: The United States Air Force Museum is really great — it's not quite the Smithsonian Air & Space, but it's still great.
- Cincinnati, Ohio (I can speak at length, as it is home): Terry's Turf Club for the best hamburgers you've ever had and possibly will ever have (come hungry). Or if you want to experience the local flavor, Blue Ash Chili with Cincinnati-style chili is a mile from the Cincinnati Supercharger. Also, the Roebling Suspension Bridge downtown spanning the Ohio River is a beautiful and historic local landmark.
- Kentucky: the Creation Museum will either be interesting or hilarious, depending on your religious and political inclinations.
- Rock City Georgia: gorgeous views and trails
- Atlanta: Coca-Cola Museum, a giant airport
Yeah for sure Cincinnati will now be our dinner stop! Was not going to stop in Atlanta but now that you say Coke museum its a must as my wifes fav!

We are leaving this Thursday to take our kids to Disney. Looking for fun stops to keep the kids amused or have some fun. We are taking our time going down as we don't need to be there till Sunday at noon. Any good food that should be noted too! Kids are 8,6,3. Looks like it will be routing us via i75 for all the superchargers so we probably will just find hotels on route with destination chargers.
That route from Detroit south through Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee is by far, one of the most scenic around. You will have a good trip.
The Cincinnati SC is off the beaten track though.

That route from Detroit south through Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee is by far, one of the most scenic around. You will have a good trip.
The Cincinnati SC is off the beaten track though.
Cincinnati Supercharger is positioned between 75 and 71, both are big arteries through town. At least it's at a Tesla Store and Service Center, so there's a secured 24/7 lounge for Supercharger users.

Cincinnati Supercharger is positioned between 75 and 71, both are big arteries through town. At least it's at a Tesla Store and Service Center, so there's a secured 24/7 lounge for Supercharger users.
BTW, the access code for off hours lounge access will appear on your screen when you get to the Blue Ash. You must have the chlli, you are in Cincinnati, that's what you do! Blue Ash Chili is genuine. Hamburgers you can get almost anywhere.