Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ICE’d in El Paso

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
78EB8BB4-FC32-4098-95F6-DF244BEC6686.jpeg
Someone ICE’d 4 of 8 Superchargers in El Paso, Texas.

I spent two months this year living at a Holiday Inn that is 50 yards from that supercharger (driving a rental gas burner). I'd go by it every day to see if there were any Teslas there. Saw some, but most of the time it was empty. Never saw it ICE'd in those two months. One day I'll drive there from Houston and use that supercharger...

Reactions: SammichLover
Deflate their tires should be an easy task...

I’d be pissed too... maybe leave a note or park in front and wait for the owner... but deflating the tires would be quite counter-Intuitive

If we’re irritated at him being parked there, why would we make it harder for him to leave?

Maybe throwing a rock through his window would be more reasonable...
Just kidding!

• Funny
Reactions: C141medic and SJC3
It’s tempting to retaliate but I’d caution against it. Nothing like perpetuating a rivalry and one-up’ing each other to up everyone’s insurance rates in the long run (surely will turn to vandalism). A note might be good as some people really are clueless and need the learning opportunity. That said , I’d be really tempted to park in front and wait (perhaps claiming I’m just a passenger and that the owner should be back in a few hours :p ). But then I remember the above, fellow owners will pay for my bit if I do that...

Hard to know the reason for them parking there. Clearly they wont fit in a regular space. Was there room for his monstrosity elsewhere in the parking lot? It could have been an honest poor choice or it could have been malicious ICEing. We've seen many trucks purposely ICE SCs in the forums and news in the last several months. I'd agree that my anger escalated quickly as I viewed the photo. Without talking to the owner you really don't know. In any case, parking like that sure invites retaliation IMO

Reactions: Jivas