Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ICE Cars Pet Peeves (other than ICEing EV charging stations)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

commasign

TeslaAdviceBlog.com
Aug 31, 2013
Davis, CA
1. Every other car in the supermarket parking lot is empty and idling with the AC on. I get that it's hot outside, but it's wrong on so many levels.
2. Getting honked at by an ICE car headed the other direction at an intersection because they don't realize I would be able to turn in front of them or turn across them with two dozen car lengths to spare.
3. Giant, raised, coal rolling pickup trucks with multiple large American flags. Nothing wrong with displaying American flags, but the irony about foreign oil, national security, war, and pollution is lost on them.

1. mind your own business, tell that to their face rather this little "safe space".
2. you're being a douche that will cause an accident.
3. mind your own business, tell that to their face rather this little "safe space".

Add my own, smug self indulgent hippocritcal EV/Hybrid owners that claim sustainability but treat their leased EV like semi-disposable IPhones.

south_park_smug.jpg

• Disagree
Reactions: commasign
1. mind your own business, tell that to their face rather this little "safe space".
2. you're being a douche that will cause an accident.
3. mind your own business, tell that to their face rather this little "safe space".

Add my own, smug self indulgent hippocritcal EV/Hybrid owners that claim sustainability but treat their leased EV like semi-disposable IPhones.

View attachment 323242

Looks like you stumbled into the wrong forum. This is Tesla Motors Club, not Tesla Haters Club.

Looks like you stumbled into the wrong forum. This is Tesla Motors Club, not Tesla Haters Club.
Can't justify your idiotic comments? Did i hurt your feelings?

Nope, I will be buying a Tesla model 3 when RHD versions come out. I appreciate all cars but don't appreciate stupidity and hypocrisy.

If you are so offended by people using their AC why dont you offer them a place in your car then? No? Then mind your own damn business snowflake.