Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ICED by Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was there for the first time last weekend, to attend a "Weekend Social" at the Park Royal Tesla Store. There was a Mini parked in one of the charging stalls at the time. I didn't look to see if there was any Tesla business card on the dash.

I thought it interesting that the charging spaces (I think maybe ~7 in total) are not marked as Reserved for Tesla Store vehicles only, nor are they painted green like most public EV-only parking spots, nor any indication they're available for public charging either. There were generic "Tesla charging only" signs on the HPWC's themselves, but no specific parking restrictions. Later I noticed the chargers are not listed on Plugshare, and elsewhere on TMC someone mentioned these chargers are intended for the test drive fleet (but again, they're not marked as such).

in my limited experience with the tesla stores with a bunch of hwpc units the rule of thumb seems to be that if there is an open unit have at it but don't ask the staff to move a car to open up a spot unless you're in dire need of a charge.