Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ICE'ed

ai4px

Wes
May 2, 2018
Sumter SC USA
Anyone ever think about printing business cards that say "Thanks ICEhole" or a more police message? I thought about getting 500 business cards printed up to keep in the glovebox. :D We were at the Florence South Carolina SC the other day and out of 18 spots, 6 were taken by ICE cars simply because they were close to the food court. Plenty of parking spots all over the mall, just a few self-entitled folks.

Barry

Aug 9, 2013
Colorado
Already been done. There were some threads a few years ago with suggested text (more politically correct). Don't forget to include the pic you put on qrz. That'll scare them :)

ai4px

Wes
May 2, 2018
Sumter SC USA
Already been done. There were some threads a few years ago with suggested text (more politically correct). Don't forget to include the pic you put on qrz. That'll scare them :)

I'd forgotten about that picture. Been 15 years since I took that one. Who says a 44mag is the most powerful handgun? I think it's a savage 243 with a bipod and a thing on the stock to tell time. :)

bxr140

Nov 18, 2014
Bay Area
Anyone ever think about printing business cards that say "Thanks ICEhole"

History has proven time and again that you can’t insult someone into agreeing with you.

ICEing happens because a) people don’t know any better, b) people don’t care, or c) they’re actively being a-holes.

Education helps with the first, reason can sometimes help with the second, and little you can do in the moment helps with the last.

• Informative
Reactions: Hank42 and arcus

SPIKE's M3AWD

Jul 26, 2012
Miami, Florida
History has proven time and again that you can’t insult someone into agreeing with you.

ICEing happens because a) people don’t know any better, b) people don’t care, or c) they’re actively being a-holes.

Education helps with the first, reason can sometimes help with the second, and little you can do in the moment helps with the last.
Aggreed. It is not worth getting upset about unless your Tesla can't make it to your final destination.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC