Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ICEing like a boss.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is ICEing. And there is this guy.

Attachments

• IMG_4957.JPG
    IMG_4957.JPG
    289.6 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_4954.JPG
    IMG_4954.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_4958.JPG
    IMG_4958.JPG
    511.5 KB · Views: 177
The same pic was posted on one of the Facebook groups, and it included this comment:

"I did some googling now and found company and phone number. I just called this guy over the phone asking not to park his truck(a) in the way it blocks Superchargers. Turned out he was at least trying to be nice and explained that one of his truck broke down and he apologized for blocking. He promised that it will not happen again. He said that the truck was blocking only for 10 minutes... well not sure if it is true but I was nice to him and explained we rely on chargers and he apologized kindly. We wished each other happy holidays. Well, I thought he might have attitude but he was humble and apologizing...
1f609.png
;-) he also mentioned he had already similar conversation with someone else a few minutes earlier so I guess I am not the only one who did google and called him up LOL
1f642.png
"

So easy on the mouse clickers and keyboards, there's always more to the story...

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2016-12-20 kl. 09.50.17.png
    Skärmavbild 2016-12-20 kl. 09.50.17.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 158
The same pic was posted on one of the Facebook groups, and it included this comment:

"I did some googling now and found company and phone number. I just called this guy over the phone asking not to park his truck(a) in the way it blocks Superchargers. Turned out he was at least trying to be nice and explained that one of his truck broke down and he apologized for blocking. He promised that it will not happen again. He said that the truck was blocking only for 10 minutes... well not sure if it is true but I was nice to him and explained we rely on chargers and he apologized kindly. We wished each other happy holidays. Well, I thought he might have attitude but he was humble and apologizing...
1f609.png
;-) he also mentioned he had already similar conversation with someone else a few minutes earlier so I guess I am not the only one who did google and called him up LOL
1f642.png
"

So easy on the mouse clickers and keyboards, there's always more to the story...
Lesson learned: Don't mess with Elon's army. ;)

When you park in a reserved spot like at a doctor's office. What happens when the doctor shows up to utilize his/her spot? I would think that they get upset and if you are not at their office as a patient, they might actually call the towing company to remove the vehicle.

What happens when you park at the Employee of the Month's parking spot? I'm guessing nothing or your car gets vandalized in the absence of a witness or CCTV?

Now, what happens when you park in a Tesla Supercharger spot? Public shame. That's it? Why not get the most of the publicity and advertise your local competitor(s) on the ICE. Yeah, read that again...

What would Tesla do if a Lucid employee ICE'd a Supercharger spot by mistake?

Where and when was that?
Looks like Hooksett northbound, which doesn't have a huge amount of truck parking.

If he coasted in and the 3-4 truck spaces were full, I could see how he could end up here (which would match the "I broke down" story).

There are some additional long spots marked RV parking, but to get to those he'd have to go through the gas canopy, which might be snug (height or width, if pumps in use), or be able to go back and forth a bit (hard to do if broken down).

Sometimes, late at night, when the truck spaces are full, I've seen a couple of big rigs parking along the edge of the lot, between the SC's and the building. They've blocked the (closed) donut trailer, but I've never seen them blocking the SC's.

Last edited: