Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'd like to meet a Tesla owner in Amsterdam!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear dutch TESLA'S owner,

I living in JAPAN near of Mt.Fuji, a world heritage site.I owned 2014 Model S and belong to the Owner's Club in Japan.
We have also carried out activities to disseminate personally Tesla.
Recently, opportunities to see TESLA have increased in Japan, and enthusiastic owners are also increasing.

This time, I will travel to Amsterdam from April 17th.
I'm planning to visit Tesla Store Amsterdam on April 18.
I would like to refer to current TESLA circumstances in the Netherlands and user group activities in Japan.
Does anyone from the Dutch owner group who can see you on this date if possible?
I want to exchange information though it is limited time.

I plan to prepare an interpreter in advance, but of course I am welcomed even Japanese owner living in the Netherlands.
The schedule is from April 18th PM around 2:00 PM.

↓Visiting location is Tesla store in Amsterdam.
PC Hooftstraat 29
1071 BM Amsterdam
Netherlands

I would like to make this trip useful for me. thanks.

Alan Nakamura.

皆さん、はじめまして。私は日本在住、世界遺産富士山の麓に住んでいます、 ALAN中村と申します。日本ではモデルSに乗っており、国内のオーナズクラブにも属しています。
最近では日本国内でもTESLAを見かける機会が増え、熱心なオーナーも増えております。

今回私は4月17日よりアムステルダムに旅行する機会を得ました。
4月18日にはテスラストアーにも足を運ぶ予定でおります。

現在のオランダ国内のTESLA事情やユーザーグループの活動などを日本で参考にしたいので、どなたか直接お会いして情報交換ができる方はおられませんでしょうか?
在留日本人のオーナーさんならベストですが、オランダのオーナーさんとは通訳を用意いたします。

日程は4月18日PM 2:00ごろからを考えています。
場所はアムステルダムのテスラストアーです。

住所は
PC Hooftstraat 29
1071 BM Amsterdam
Netherlands

ご連絡をお待ちしています。

ALAN中村

Alan,

I am a Tesla owner in Amsterdam and I also happen to work for a Japanese company in The Netherlands (we have several Tesla's in the company, but not by Japanese staff).
The afternoon on the 18th I am busy but I could meet you in the morning and tell you about the situation of Tesla and more broad about policy, charging infrastructure etc. of electrical cars in general in The Netherlands.
Let me know if this also fits your schedule and we will discuss further.

Regards,
Robert

Reactions: hiroshiy
Hi, there,
As a medium-term Tesla owner (Mode S/X) in Japan, I know Mr. Alan Nakamura (OP) very well and he is a very nice gentleman with strong passion to promote Tesla. On his free days, he visits service plazas on highways and major roads to offer private car show and test drive. He also collects notes from people he met in those events and plans to publish a book about Tesla Love.

Unfortunately I can't go to Amsterdam (I've been there only once) and he doesn't really speak English/Dutch but I think you will enjoy meeting with him. Just wanted to post my mini-endorcement for him.

His Customer Story at Tesla:
テスラのために引っ越し。第二の人生はテスラとともに。

Reactions: TheSiemNL
@ALAN NAKAMURA Maybe I can arrange somebody from my work to act as translator that day (no promise yet).
That is, if we can meet each other the morning of April 18th instead of the afternoon.
It will be interesting to meet you as I am also very keen to hear your idea's about the future of electric transport versus the hydrogen society in Japan. Also, end of September I will be in Kobe for the EVS31

Dear dutch TESLA'S owner,

I living in JAPAN near of Mt.Fuji, a world heritage site.I owned 2014 Model S and belong to the Owner's Club in Japan.
We have also carried out activities to disseminate personally Tesla.
Recently, opportunities to see TESLA have increased in Japan, and enthusiastic owners are also increasing.

This time, I will travel to Amsterdam from April 17th.
I'm planning to visit Tesla Store Amsterdam on April 18.
I would like to refer to current TESLA circumstances in the Netherlands and user group activities in Japan.
Does anyone from the Dutch owner group who can see you on this date if possible?
I want to exchange information though it is limited time.

I plan to prepare an interpreter in advance, but of course I am welcomed even Japanese owner living in the Netherlands.
The schedule is from April 18th PM around 2:00 PM.

↓Visiting location is Tesla store in Amsterdam.
PC Hooftstraat 29
1071 BM Amsterdam
Netherlands

I would like to make this trip useful for me. thanks.

Alan Nakamura.

皆さん、はじめまして。私は日本在住、世界遺産富士山の麓に住んでいます、 ALAN中村と申します。日本ではモデルSに乗っており、国内のオーナズクラブにも属しています。
最近では日本国内でもTESLAを見かける機会が増え、熱心なオーナーも増えております。

今回私は4月17日よりアムステルダムに旅行する機会を得ました。
4月18日にはテスラストアーにも足を運ぶ予定でおります。

現在のオランダ国内のTESLA事情やユーザーグループの活動などを日本で参考にしたいので、どなたか直接お会いして情報交換ができる方はおられませんでしょうか?
在留日本人のオーナーさんならベストですが、オランダのオーナーさんとは通訳を用意いたします。

日程は4月18日PM 2:00ごろからを考えています。
場所はアムステルダムのテスラストアーです。

住所は
PC Hooftstraat 29
1071 BM Amsterdam
Netherlands

ご連絡をお待ちしています。

ALAN中村

I would go with you, but I’m in Tokyo that week. The Netherlands is very high on my countries to visit. Soon!

Dear Mr. Nakamura,
I’m am a short term Tesla owner (since december 2017) but a long time enthusiast. I would be interested to join this meeting tonsee if I can contribute to your visit.

Additionally. I’m also interested in Tesla in Japan. We have booked a holiday trip in september and I’m looking for a possibility to use a model X for our road trips into the country.

Alan,

I am a Tesla owner in Amsterdam and I also happen to work for a Japanese company in The Netherlands (we have several Tesla's in the company, but not by Japanese staff).
The afternoon on the 18th I am busy but I could meet you in the morning and tell you about the situation of Tesla and more broad about policy, charging infrastructure etc. of electrical cars in general in The Netherlands.
Let me know if this also fits your schedule and we will discuss further.

Regards,
Robert
@ALAN NAKAMURA Maybe I can arrange somebody from my work to act as translator that day (no promise yet).
That is, if we can meet each other the morning of April 18th instead of the afternoon.
It will be interesting to meet you as I am also very keen to hear your idea's about the future of electric transport versus the hydrogen society in Japan. Also, end of September I will be in Kobe for the EVS31

Hi robertvg,

Thank you for your kind response, and sorry it took me a while to get back to you.
I need to have my messages translated, so it takes a while to reply.
I am on a sightseeing tour, so my window for visiting a Tesla store and meeting local owners is
approximately from 2 to 5PM on the 18th of April.
I will be in the following location, and thank you for the offer, but as mentioned above, I cannot
meet you in the morning.

Burgemeester Stramanweg 122
1101 EN Amsterdam
Netherlands

I am interested in the Kobe convention myself, so I hope to see you there.
If time allows, I'd like to show you around Mt. Fuji with my Tesla of course.
I'd like to learn more from the Dutch owners, so please keep in touch.
I will share my learnings with the club members in Japan, and if there's anything
we can contribute from our side, I'll make sure to post it here.

Kind regards,
Alan

Dear Mr. Nakamura,
I’m am a short term Tesla owner (since december 2017) but a long time enthusiast. I would be interested to join this meeting tonsee if I can contribute to your visit.

Additionally. I’m also interested in Tesla in Japan. We have booked a holiday trip in september and I’m looking for a possibility to use a model X for our road trips into the country.

Hi Sprins,
Sorry for the late reply. It took some time to translate my message into English.
Nice to e-meet you, and thank you for your message. I'd be delighted to meet you.
On the 18th, I will be visiting the Tesla store (I'd like to see this place since it has a service center too) in the following address from around 2 to 3PM.

1101 EN Amsterdam

Please let me know if you can meet me there. I am expecting to meet another Tesla owner there too. I will be at the store until 5PM-ish, so I hope you can find time out of your schedule.
I am on a packaged tour, so my itinerary won't be fixed until the last moment, but please understand that I have to go by the travel agency's schedule.
On a side note, I do not speak English fluently, so will be arranging a translator.
Regarding your trip to Japan in September, I have begun searching for information about a MX rent-a-car.
There's a fellow Tesla owner who runs a Tesla rent-a-car business in Nagoya. They carry a MX.
Maybe you can take the bullet train Nozomi from Tokyo to Nagoya, switch to MX, then continue to Kyoto, Nara, or even Ise Jingu (the grand shrine Ise Jingu), which are all fantastic destinations.

I am also looking into other areas' rent-a-cars too. Let me know of your plans and how many people are visiting. I will personally pick you up at Narita airport if I'm available. You should also visit the majestic Mt. Fuji, where I live.
I hope I get to see you on the 18th.

Regards,
Alan Nakamura

Dear Mr. Nakamura,

Hi Sprins,

Here is some additional information about renting a Tesla in Japan.
There is a company called Tastech Rent-a-car, which has a Model X in its lineup.
They mainly focus on the Metropolitan Tokyo area, with 18 offices, but I'm sure they are willing to cooperate with the pick up and drop off addresses.
テスラ モデルX 90D | 高級車・外車(輸入車)のレンタカーならタステック・レンタリース

As I mentioned before, I will be meeting Dutch Tesla owners on April 18 from 2 to 5 pm at the following Tesla store, so if time allows, please stop by, and let's exchange information. We will also be discussing about how we can communicate and strengthen ties in the future.

Tesla Store & Service Center
1101 EN Amsterdam
Netherlands

Looking forward to seeing you in person,

Alan