Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Idaho Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well this isn’t how I wanted to start my weekend.

Attachments

• 3541522C-D879-47F2-AB6B-8616835A37B3.jpeg
    3541522C-D879-47F2-AB6B-8616835A37B3.jpeg
    344.2 KB · Views: 64
Service said I can drive the car but to keep it below 65mph. They moved my service appt to Tuesday morning (earliest the app would allow was Thursday).

Right after I got home, I got prompted to update to 2022.12.3.2 which seemed to make the warning to away, but I’m not sure that makes me feel any better. I’m holding out for the Model X loaner.

Well this isn’t how I wanted to start my weekend.

Service said I can drive the car but to keep it below 65mph. They moved my service appt to Tuesday morning (earliest the app would allow was Thursday).

Right after I got home, I got prompted to update to 2022.12.3.2 which seemed to make the warning to away, but I’m not sure that makes me feel any better. I’m holding out for the Model X loaner.

In case anyone was interested. I took the car in on Tuesday, the gave me a 2017 Model S loaner. They said they wouldn't need the car overnight and it would be ready same day. They called a little after noon to say it was done.

They ended up replacing "Oil Pump - Rear Drive Unit" all under warranty (in case that wasn't obvious).

Model S was not great (loud, sloppy steering, smelled terrible). Very happy to get the MY back.

In case anyone was interested. I took the car in on Tuesday, the gave me a 2017 Model S loaner. They said they wouldn't need the car overnight and it would be ready same day. They called a little after noon to say it was done.

They ended up replacing "Oil Pump - Rear Drive Unit" all under warranty (in case that wasn't obvious).

Model S was not great (loud, sloppy steering, smelled terrible). Very happy to get the MY back.
So glad to hear you got it back and quickly. I'd have been more than just a little worried. 🍻

Reactions: SirSycho
A week in Puerto Vallarta concluding today. Not an EV to be seen anywhere down here. I did see some solar on one roof. Perhaps near Gringo Gulch.

No change to my EDD status. May 9 - June 6 still standing pat on May 7. Will see what the week brings. Hope you all are well and enjoying your cars if you got them. Glad @SirSycho 's got fixed!
A Mexico trip seems just what the doctor ordered for me! Spring is a little hit and miss, but I am sure soon we will all be complaining that it's too hot! My EDD still showing early June-July...hope they put mine on the truck with yours :cool:

I really feel like I am getting squeezed because of the lower revenue MYLR with 19" wheels and no FSD. See many who ordered the Performance after me already have their cars...
I don't know. It took me over 6 months for an August order and there's clearly more of a supply channel problem now. Also, when I talked to the folks at the DC, they told me that getting truckers to come to Idaho isn't easy either. Boom and bust.

Maybe Tesla should tell us "you'll get it in six months or more, we'll call you." and leave it at that. I think maybe the EDD stuff is TMI for a lot of people.

My date moved to May 26-June 23 now.
Ouch...I know the feeling. My window is until late August. Will almost be out of summer driving. By the way did you get any of that snow storm yesterday? My sister lives in Avimor, about 4 miles north of Boise and they got 9 inches of snow !!! We got about 1/2 an inch here in Eagle. I guess Bogus got over a foot.

Reactions: Sunvalleylaw
Ouch...I know the feeling. My window is until late August. Will almost be out of summer driving. By the way did you get any of that snow storm yesterday? My sister lives in Avimor, about 4 miles north of Boise and they got 9 inches of snow !!! We got about 1/2 an inch here in Eagle. I guess Bogus got over a foot.
There looked like there was more activity up by Baldy, and it was dark, cloudy, and stormy up there all day, though it broke up some down in and near Hailey. We had an inch or two in the yard depending on sun exposure, in the morning and from over night, with less to none of the driveway and pavers. More fell during the day, but it didn’t stick, and it all melted later in the day. I thought about taking a mountain bike out to Quigley to see if the dirt was dry enough to ride, but had moisture, as you probably know, a great riding condition. But it got cold and windy again so I climbed on the spin bike instead. Will get out and ride today. It is overcast now but snow is all gone around my house.

I posted this in the Model 3 Performance waiting room, but thought I would throw it up in here since it will be delivered to Boise (I am actually over in Ontario). I originally ordered a Long Range, but switched it to a Performance last night.

Still (as of right now) have the same EDD.

M3 Performance, Deep Blue Metallic, Black interior, no FSD
OD: 4/12(Long Range)
1st: EDD: 7/22-9/2 (Long Range)
2nd EDD: 7/22-9/2 (Upgraded to Performance on 5/12)

Reactions: DrGriz