Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Idaho Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hah! Now bumped yet again, but up again this time. I have been back and forth from June original EDD to Mar/Apr a couple times alternating with June, most recently July, and now this back to March - April again, but earlier in the month. Just not sure why they would bother moving the date around like that until they knew more about when they were going to be ready.

Attachments

• FCC82395-ACEA-4497-AA7A-5794348FC318.jpeg
    FCC82395-ACEA-4497-AA7A-5794348FC318.jpeg
    330.7 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: DrGriz
Hah! Now bumped yet again, but up again this time. I have been back and forth from June original EDD to Mar/Apr a couple times alternating with June, most recently July, and now this back to March - April again, but earlier in the month. Just not sure why they would bother moving the date around like that until they knew more about when they were going to be ready.
When did your original EDD start to change?
Mine has been a month and still says September.

Hmm, I didn't really keep track. I ordered Nov. 10, and it is now December 24. and the date has moved now 6 times. I think maybe a week and a half or two weeks in. I was in Salt Lake City when I ordered, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
Don't think Elon cares where your laptop is when you place an order. Certainly matters where your delivery center is. You might be better off in SLC. Or not, who knows. Our EDDs are getting closer despite the 3 month difference on our order dates...:rolleyes:

Reactions: Sunvalleylaw
Don't think Elon cares where your laptop is when you place an order. Certainly matters where your delivery center is. You might be better off in SLC. Or not, who knows. Our EDDs are getting closer despite the 3 month difference on our order dates...:rolleyes:
I can be patient. And if I get gigapressed front and rear, and any other updates, and wait until spring in doing so, that is ok with me. Not thinking 4680 would be a part of that, and that is ok. So, they will come when they do.

Oh, and BTW, I ordered mine on an iPhone sitting outside a brew pub in SLC waiting for a table. HaHa! Not even a laptop. That was an interesting car buying (well, ordering) experience!

Got moved back up to Mar/Apr, and now back to July again. I am ok with waiting a bit to get some of the upgrades, so hoping that happens if I have to wait. Nothing to do about it anyway. I am just going to stop updating that timeline on my sig line, as it just keeps bouncing around anyway. Like the snow on the ground, it isn't here until it is here.

And really glad for all our good snow up in SV this year. Water table really needed it. But I wasn't willing to get excited about predictions until I saw it building up on the ground.

Reactions: DrGriz
Got moved back up to Mar/Apr, and now back to July again. I am ok with waiting a bit to get some of the upgrades, so hoping that happens if I have to wait. Nothing to do about it anyway. I am just going to stop updating that timeline on my sig line, as it just keeps bouncing around anyway. Like the snow on the ground, it isn't here until it is here.

And really glad for all our good snow up in SV this year. Water table really needed it. But I wasn't willing to get excited about predictions until I saw it building up on the ground.
I haven't seen any movement now for a month. I have to agree with being OK with the wait. AMD chip, double pane rear glass, and lithium 12 volt battery are almost certain for me and would not have been possible a month ago. Also, maybe they'll have an improvement for the phantom braking problem, which I don't want to have to experience on icy roads, by the time I get my vehicle.

We've got similar snow. How wonderful for Idaho! If it keeps up we can hope for a much better year.

Reactions: Sunvalleylaw