Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ideal camber after lowering

joshuaali

Oct 27, 2018
Bay Area
I just lowered my Model 3. From the alignment report, these are my numbers:

Front left: -1.2°
Front right: -1.4°

Rear left: -1.5°
Rear right: -1.5°

Is this tolerable or will I start to see uneven wear on the tires?

Davidss2

Jun 7, 2019
Texas
From lowering the car
Yes I understand that the camber is from lowering the car. My question is whether he used lowering springs or coilovers. I am curious as to how much camber you gain from a mild drop (springs) or a more aggressive drop (that you can get from coilovers). Some other people who have posted alignments after lowering springs had less aggressive camber numbers.

mcbarnet007

Oct 10, 2016
San Jose, CA
Yes I understand that the camber is from lowering the car. My question is whether he used lowering springs or coilovers. I am curious as to how much camber you gain from a mild drop (springs) or a more aggressive drop (that you can get from coilovers). Some other people who have posted alignments after lowering springs had less aggressive camber numbers.

The camber is adjustable slightly by moving the FUCA mount. If the installer is not aware, the value might change from the install

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC