Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iEV app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

T@oo

Mar 30, 2010
I recently found this iEV app in the AppStore. I bought it and did use it to record some of my daily commutes and drives. However, the results are pretty inconsistent and mostly way higher than my own calculations. First I made sure to have a good GPS signal by using a TomTom car kit with integrated GPS antenna. I used the known parameters from the Model S (cd=0.23 , A=2.5 m² , m=1900 kg).

Did anybody else test this app? If so, what are your results? If a roadster owner could verify ... but unfortunately the app is not free. So I don't expect a roadster owner to buy it.

Thanks.

IEV 2 is released
iEV 2 Energy Consulting Group

Electric Car Simulator - iEV for iPhone - DotTribes Green Software

iEV will show you whether an electric vehicle is able to fulfill your mobility needs and the best type of electric vehicle for your unique driving needs. This app could help save you a fortune and ensure you make the right choice with a major buying decision.

For example, you can simulate an electric vehicle and it’s feedback, whilst you travel in a regular fuel vehicle. You can also learn approximately which is the right battery capacity, for your needs - An important element when selecting the right battery. As these batteries can be extremely expensive, this alone is worth many times the cost of the iEV app!