Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If 10/17 announcement is Autopilot 2.0 I will wash &wax your Tesla by hand!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I am safe from doing any physical labor.

Having said that - this is a *real* offer - and I will submit photos to the forum as proof that I fulfilled my duties.

It is, however, a real offer only to the first person who lives in Los Angeles/Riverside/Orange County who responds to this thread claiming to be first in line.

I will show up to your house with a pile of fresh microfiber towels and very high quality carnauba wax, car wash and buckets. I hate swirls as much as anyone.

EDIT: I'm doubling down. If the announcement is not only Autopilot 2.0 but is ALSO Autopilot 2.0 that is hardware capable of Level 4 autonomy I will wash and wax the first FIVE Teslas belonging to owners in Southern California who respond to this thread staking their place in line.

So, callisnow, what do you think the announcement is?

I've given up on making predictions WRT Tesla - I really do not know. I am *hoping* it is in fact Autopilot 2.0 but I doubt it.

How about Ventura County (it's closer to you than Orange or Riverside County)?

HA! I'll show up and you'll come out every 3 minutes to nag me about the job I'm doing and how I should keep my hands on the microfiber at all times.