Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If any, What will the commercials be like?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When the S becomes a real car with news stories, magazine reviews and coverage on blogs and cars websites, then sales will go faster than the years to date. Pretty much what we saw with the Roadster.

Fascinating that Fisker does not get the press that Tesla does.

2nd place is not newsworthy?

With Model S Tesla still can rely on their customers acting as "voluntary sales team". In my very own interest I will beat the drum for EVs - to keep Tesla afloat and provide me a 750 mile battery pack for $10k in 2020.

Hi,

I wouldn't be surprised that when Tesla begins funding for "commercials" the presentations will actually come in the form of a persistent stream of public service style announcements debunking myths and adjusting consumer perceptions regarding electric vehicles.

Larry

Also keep in mind that the car is rather unknown in Europem and the rest of the world. There isn't any price set for Europe yet, noone has seen the car live in Europe in any version, options are still unknown and many countries doesn't have their stores yet.
I'm guessing a huge jump in European sales after Geneva next year when they officially launch it in Europe. With prices and options and actual drivable prototypes.

Cobos

I really don't think many of us are "Fisker haters"...we're just disappointed in them for building a hybrid instead of a true EV...a world with hybrids inteads of ICE's is still an improvement over the status quo...

Disappointed is exactly the right word, Jaff. It's not revolutionary, I just look at it and see a lot of hype for just another hybrid. Same with Volt. And the Plug In Prius. Really tired of hybrid manufacturers playing up the EV angle and mumbling past the rest of it.