Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If anyone is looking for a P3-...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have helped two people on here find a P3- and they have taken delivery. My Tesla sales advisor let me know there is a black P3- with 19 inch wheels and white interior available. It has 1058 miles. Per the sales advisor this is not a test drive car but a internal fleet vehicle. Never been sold before. $52,710.

If you are interested send me a direct message and I can connect you with him today. Please only serious people who are ready to take delivery now.

Car is in the west coast.

71232AD6-2034-41A7-87E8-BBD8E5EC7C72.jpeg
FC653CD4-31AB-40ED-9E99-4FD7301FC549.jpeg

Reactions: Cirrus MS100D
I'm seriously looking for a white P3D- with 19" wheels and there was one on the used Tesla site and it's gone today. I would think the 19" wheels would enable it to go faster than the 20" variant in a straight line. I think someone actually proved that.

I'm seriously looking for a white P3D- with 19" wheels and there was one on the used Tesla site and it's gone today. I would think the 19" wheels would enable it to go faster than the 20" variant in a straight line. I think someone actually proved that.

Yep, that’s the configuration I have! Man, does it have some throw-head-back acceleration!! Wow!!! Would love to line up next to a M3P+ owner (with their stock 20’s) to see what happens...

Wonder if the stealths will have higher resale than performance with PUP if they stay off menu

Umm, no lol. If anything that would decrease their resale relative to their original price since it looks to most people like the AWD version. Why would low production it make it more valuable than the same car with better brakes, suspension, rims, etc?

Umm, no lol. If anything that would decrease their resale relative to their original price since it looks to most people like the AWD version. Why would low production it make it more valuable than the same car with better brakes, suspension, rims, etc?

Didn't say it would be worth more than a full performance. Just perhaps depreciate less due to lower supply. You may not get it but some buyers out there don't want the wing or 20" wheels as it's not ideal for their driving application.

Reactions: Levelheadsteve
There are currently 3 P3D- (stealth) cars left for sale in the usa new.
1 Blue/Black 19s Chicago Area
1 Grey/Black 19s Georgia
1 White/Black 19s New Jersey

Hit me up and Ill get you in contact w my rep who can get you one.
These cars cannot be shipped. You have to pick up at each location in person.

These cars cannot be shipped...

When I purchased mine, the vehicle was not at my local Tesla sales center. So, my sales advisor had the vehicle transported (not driven) to our location. I don’t recall if the vehicle I wanted was at another sales center or at one of the regional Tesla distribution hubs for the east coast.

Therefore, perhaps the decision to transport lies with the local sales center who has the interested buyer (i.e. if that sales center wants to absorb the cost for transportation in order to get the sale)?

I know the P3- does not come with the physical performance niceties, but I realized it does not come with track mode, which like the 0-60 in 3.x is just a software upgrade, maybe they think the brakes are not hi-perf so, it's not deserving of track mode. Plus the 20" wheel is not really for the track anyway. Track mode should have been included, thoughts?