TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

If I can only afford one, this how it would look

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ChanTim, Aug 17, 2012.

1. ChanTim

ChanTim New Member

Now that I'm awaken, all of my decisions in life is altering from unconscious to awaken-doing. I now understand why I've been jobless for the past 3 years. At first I thought it was a curs of bad karma. After meditating on it for a few months, I came to a realization that it happen to me for profound reason...a reason only my inner wisdom knew. Now at the age of 31, I finally know what my ultimate purpose on earth is......to be part of the conscious transportation designer of electric vehicles for humanity. I love earth.

2. ChanTim

ChanTim New Member

Hopefully after design school I will still have the desire and $$ to own one. If I do, this how it would look like...it's Photoshopped but hope you'll like it.

xmzoi32zl.jpg

3. Jason S

Jason S Model S Sig Perf (P85)

Designer...

Where is the battery? Is the charge port meant to look like a gas flap? How does handling change when battery is placed there?

Rear tires are quite far back. How is rear bumper set up to be legal? What is the fin for? Looks or function? Is there even a rear view mirror on this car or is it using a camera?

4. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

Yeah... not sure I'd buy that...

5. GeogMan

GeogMan Member

Now that you've seen the light, go for it! True success in life is built on dreams and not others' opinions :)

6. ChanTim

ChanTim New Member

Thank you GeogMan for the encouragement.

7. joer00

joer00 Member

Not bad for a start. However it is to close to the original roadster ! The challenge is to design something unique. Tesla can build the roadster again at any time. What I am missing is a coupe like the A/S 5 I had before. I am seriously thinking of building an electric car myself in my garage just as a hobby IF I can get Teslas help to get most of their parts (especially the drive ).

If you want to contribute the design, let's start to work on ideas !

8. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

Looks like a tesla Roadster with aftermarket wheels and a ricer like spoiler