Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If I purchase AP thru website, how long will it take to become operational

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It definitely might be worth it for you to contact them using the chat system. That's where I have had the most luck. Yesterday I asked them over the chat system for information on how to initiate a refund (if I didn't have it by the end of this week), and it showed up on my car within 10 minutes of that conversation. They did get on my case saying that the '3 days' is supposed to be interpreted as 3 BUSINESS days... But it doesn't explicitly say that.

Saturday I called support and the guy “opened a ticket”. Monday I sent an email to [email protected] and I submitted a message through my Tesla account as well. This morning I emailed my local service center that replied “I do not see any notes in your M3 account. I will add in these details and push it over to our Diagnostic Technician for review. Hopefully we can resolve this remotely. If not, we have scheduling availability this week.”

I guess I might as well try chat as well

okay I had ordered AP last Wednesday. Got nothing, and had to leave on a business trip this past Monday. Left my car in the airport garage, got the notification for 5.15 download I think on Tuesday. Got back to the car this afternoon, AP was there and I used it on the way home. Either it didn't require WiFi to download, or it was there and required 5.15 to activate it.....

whatever.....at least I have it now.

Reactions: Prunesquallor
Aside, does anyone that bought the new discounted AP or AP+FSD (not EAP) have this show up in their Vehicle Details?

I have neither, would be nice if we ever needed Proof of Purchase or to ensure we’re taged for HW3 if it ever rolls out.

Aside, does anyone that bought the new discounted AP or AP+FSD (not EAP) have this show up in their Vehicle Details?

I have neither, would be nice if we ever needed Proof of Purchase or to ensure we’re taged for HW3 if it ever rolls out.

I purchased both AP and FSD in two separate transactions and still haven't received any sort of Proof of Purchase. No receipt or confirmation besides the charges on my account. Just checked my "My Tesla" account and it has not been updated to include either of the two.

I purchased both AP and FSD in two separate transactions and still haven't received any sort of Proof of Purchase. No receipt or confirmation besides the charges on my account. Just checked my "My Tesla" account and it has not been updated to include either of the two.

Same thing for me, except I bought both in one transaction. I have contacted their chat support twice. For receipt, they said they have sent a message to their "team" to send me an email receipt, and for online account Vehicle Details they said it would happen shortly.

I have learned to take whatever Tesla Support says with a grain large dose of salt.

Reactions: streetskooler
Same thing for me, except I bought both in one transaction. I have contacted their chat support twice. For receipt, they said they have sent a message to their "team" to send me an email receipt, and for online account Vehicle Details they said it would happen shortly.

I have learned to take whatever Tesla Support says with a grain large dose of salt.

Thanks, keep us posted if you do get anything from them!

It's not terribly urgent for us, but we'd like to update work with our insurer to update our coverage.