Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If I schedule am I locked in?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got vin'd yesterday. And asked to schedule today for the end of next week but haven't been able to reach my SA about adding back my trade. If I chose the appointment will they still be able to add the trade or is the appointment the final step?

Also, given will the expedite the trade eval, I know it's been taking 4-5 days.

As "simple" as the Tesla process for buying a car is, it was far more straightforward when there were humans actively involved when I got an 18000 series Model 3. I love the automation and simplification of the process, but only when it works!

I got vin'd yesterday. And asked to schedule today for the end of next week but haven't been able to reach my SA about adding back my trade. If I chose the appointment will they still be able to add the trade or is the appointment the final step?

Also, given will the expedite the trade eval, I know it's been taking 4-5 days.

As "simple" as the Tesla process for buying a car is, it was far more straightforward when there were humans actively involved when I got an 18000 series Model 3. I love the automation and simplification of the process, but only when it works!
Use the online chat for assistance. There is a link if you go to the new car build screen