Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If it isn't "range anxiety", how do I figure it out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been studying my low range recently as well, and with a SR at 217 max, losing range can be tricky. Here is a nice table that I found that reports expected range at different speeds:

The Y isn't on the chart, but you can look at the 3 for comparison. Dropping your speed to simply 60 mph will give you 20% more range. As @jcanoe notes, the rated range is never tested or reported at 70 mph.

Way outside of my knowledge base. But thanks.
It took me about 10 mins to setup including installing Docker on my Synology. The only two snags were a) didn't setup a local folder for the database and b) MFA enabled Tesla accounts now require you to generate a token for authentication to your Tesla account. Oh and I'm making assumptions that its working based solely on the containers running and web interfaces for Teslamate and Grafana being up, because there is no Tesla in my driveway yet.

If the words "Docker, token, MFA and database" aren't somewhat familiar, then I'd suggest TeslaFi or one of the paid visualization tools, if you're interested in seeing more stats regarding your vehicle.