Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

if you blinked you missed it......

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tO6TvwY.jpg

lowest I have seen so far for a S85

Had leather
Tech package

47k wow

Just stock photos.

I will say though, you really don't know what level of wear you will see on a CPO until you see it in person. While it might be a CPO, it could still have been beat to heck. I had a Fresh CPO as a loaner over the weekend. a 1 year old P85+ (One of the last before AP Hardware was introduced). It only had 11,000 when I got it friday (12,000 when I dropped it back off). All the loaners had sold so they had to commission CPO's as loaners. Anyways, even though it was a CPO, Clean etc... Just sitting in it, you could tell that the previous owner, had really beat the car. In comparison, when I got back in my own car after picking it up yesterday, Despite my 73,000 miles, and endless issues with the car, I take very good care of my vehicle. Night and day difference. In my vehicle, you can just feel that everything was taken care of, kept clean, and not have the living crud beat out of it.

So as with all used cars, you really don't know what your getting until you see it.

Just stock photos.

I will say though, you really don't know what level of wear you will see on a CPO until you see it in person. While it might be a CPO, it could still have been beat to heck. I had a Fresh CPO as a loaner over the weekend. a 1 year old P85+ (One of the last before AP Hardware was introduced). It only had 11,000 when I got it friday (12,000 when I dropped it back off). All the loaners had sold so they had to commission CPO's as loaners. Anyways, even though it was a CPO, Clean etc... Just sitting in it, you could tell that the previous owner, had really beat the car. In comparison, when I got back in my own car after picking it up yesterday, Despite my 73,000 miles, and endless issues with the car, I take very good care of my vehicle. Night and day difference. In my vehicle, you can just feel that everything was taken care of, kept clean, and not have the living crud beat out of it.

So as with all used cars, you really don't know what your getting until you see it.

This is why they need to be selective which cars they sell as CPO and which cars they sell as just "used" cars.

That's why I ended up ordering new, you really don't know what you will get with a CPO car, plus none of the "good deals" have autopilot.

- - - Updated - - -

This is why they need to be selective which cars they sell as CPO and which cars they sell as just "used" cars.

I'm not aware of Tesla selling anything other than "new" and "CPO", where do they sell "used" cars?

Last edited: