Let meme start by saying I can't wait to get my S so it's not about not wanting it badly. My otherwise easy answer is complicated by a few concerns particular to right now. One, they've been so focused on 200k and 5k numbers that they may have taken many more risks than usual with quality. They may have in fact built the one they're discussing now as an alternative weeks ago and been holding it until the new quarter. And that, plus any changes they may introduce in July would be things I'd miss if I don't hold for the original. I know that's how it goes with Tesla to a degree, but the spread could be much larger than normal. I just find it interesting this option pops up today, July 1. Would appreciate your thoughts.