Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you had to do it again, would anyone NOT get the white interior?

agreif

Mar 3, 2020
Chicago, IL
If you had to do it again, would you NOT use a biased title?
Haha! I am just shocked so many people like it and there weren't more, " no way, never ever again!" responses. This thread just reiterated that. I was trying to pull out the haters, doesn't seem like there are too many.

Good to know. Thanks everyone! Never would have even considered it if it wasn't this unanimous on the vote for the white as I've only ever had black.

Last edited:

MikeR55

Aug 14, 2019
Los Angeles
I got black interior last year - only 5k miles on it - and have had white envy ever since. With the new mile updates- thinking of selling my white w black SR+ and upgrading to AWD LR - if I do- I'll do white int.

M_D129

Nov 22, 2019
Minnesota
The only reason I didn’t select white, was because I prefer the wood trim piece..however insignificant it is to the vehicle. I would’ve actually liked more wood trim, similar to the S or X. The lighter wood adds a nice contrast to the modern interior.

Reactions: Spacep0d

Jccope64

Feb 24, 2020
North carolina
When I was buying my car I debated over this a lot, I would say black one week and white the next. Eventually I said you know what I’m buying a 50k dollar car I’m gonna get what I truly want in it and I went with white . Definitely the best decision I could of made , they are super easy to keep clean and it’s the first thing everyone comments on when they see the car, stays way cooler in the summer and just looks luxury . Now if you have no intentions on ever cleaning the seats you might want to go with black, definitely will get white in the future on my next one . Now when I get my wife the model Y we’ll get black just because she can’t keep a car clean lol

Reactions: bbk3e

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC