Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you had to do it again, would anyone NOT get the white interior?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m only a month in, but would definitely do it again! And again I absolutely love them they’re honestly stunning and get compliments like crazy but also the ohhh why would you.... I’ve got 2 kids 5/13 and hv had no issues I put the little ones booster seat on white towel. I cut a slit and slide over the headrest easy peasy!
* first thing I did was coat them them with gyeon leather shield, probably didn’t ~need~ it. But. For 50$. The extra security is nice.

First Tesla : Black Interior
Second Tesla : White Interior
Third Tesla (On order) : White Interior
All future Teslas: White Interior

Truthfully, it is the only “option” that both my wife and I agree isn’t an option: we both love it and wouldn’t consider anything else (given the two options currently available).

Worth noting, we have young children and dogs that ride in the car with great frequency (perhaps a bit less so these days).

Our white interior still looks brand new after 15 months.

No regrets.

No, because even if I bought the white interior, I would've bought seat covers to cover and protect them

I had some really nice clazzio leather seat covers for my last car...was kind of sad that clazzio doesn't do Tesla's yet, so I just bought some 90$ ebay leather seat covers, doesn't look like seat covers from afar, but not as good as the clazzios I used to have, but for 90$, I got white seats =D

• Funny
Reactions: Tiger
I have the white interior on my nearly 2-year old P3D and absolutely love it. My previous car was a Subaru WRX with black interior. I am so happy I got the white in my Tesla. It makes the interior feel light and bright and even bigger. By comparison, the black interior of my previous car felt heavy and, at times, a bit depressing.

My white seats look just as good as the day I took delivery. To keep them looking white, you do need to do a bit of upkeep. I wipe them down once every week or two with a general purpose interior cleaner. And if I notice a stain from my kids or my dog, I tend to it right away.

The worst stain I had was from a valet. He must have had a blue thick marker in his back pocket because when I got home, I noticed a large blue marker ink stain on my driver's seat. I used a strong APC and it came right out.

BTW, the glare issue, IMO, is only a major issue if you have your front side windows tinted very dark. I have my windows tinted with a light 55% tint and have no issues at all.