Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you have been invited to configure your model 3, have you?

If invited to configure Model 3, have you gone firm with your order?

• Yes I have!

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • No I haven't - I am waiting for AWD

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • No I haven't - I am waiting for Performance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I haven't - I am just not ready but will go ahead at some point

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • No I haven't and I likely won't and will request a refund

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
An analyst asked this question on the earnings call recently and famously, Elon blew him off.

Was curious about this myself as I've been invited, but I've deferred it for now waiting to see AWD and Performance options before I decide.

So I was wondering if you've put your $1000 down, and have the oppportunity to go firm with your order, have you? If not, why not, and will you? I've added a few answers for the no column to give people a chance to give colour.

So with the most recent polls, looks like the NDP are giving the PCs a run for their money. Fingers crossed for some sort of minority government that a) does not involve any more Wynning, and b) keeps the EVIP program intact for just a few months longer!

Also, as an aside, has any Canadian actually been allowed to configure a D variant?

So with the most recent polls, looks like the NDP are giving the PCs a run for their money. Fingers crossed for some sort of minority government that a) does not involve any more Wynning, and b) keeps the EVIP program intact for just a few months longer!

Also, as an aside, has any Canadian actually been allowed to configure a D variant?

No, only US owner and employee, and shows 12 - 16 weeks delivery.