An analyst asked this question on the earnings call recently and famously, Elon blew him off. Was curious about this myself as I've been invited, but I've deferred it for now waiting to see AWD and Performance options before I decide. So I was wondering if you've put your $1000 down, and have the oppportunity to go firm with your order, have you? If not, why not, and will you? I've added a few answers for the no column to give people a chance to give colour.