Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you want to get really data nerdy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have tried several and current pay for a few. I recently picked got into a beta for Evee app that seems to offer some of the perks of teslaFI (webos) as well as Mobile app like TezLab. Not sure if they are taking more testers but I really like what I’ve seen thus far.

Thanks for posting this. I just checked it out and signed up for the beta. It seems like a great start with a really clean UI. I don’t plan to keep using it since it’s in beta and I don’t want to rely on it or have it overlap with Teslascope. If you’re going to keep using it, it would be great to hear continued feedback.

In terms of support, continual development, and features, I think TezLab is the way to go. Even paying for TezLab Pro is worth it.

They seem to have cooperation with Tesla when it comes to improving their app and adding features. A big update is coming soon I believe.

The app addresses phantom drain as well and makes sure to minimize it as much as possible.

I personally use TezLabs and I live how it shows me the usage, charges, battery capacity according to my driving style, real world miles over estimate miles, and trip efficiency. I like being able to place my MY into Deep sleep with TezLabs (most likely other apps can do that too, but I haven't use others so I don't know).

Just wanted to give a little more feedback for anyone interested. I've been playing around with the evee website and mobile apps a lot more recently. It seems to have nearly all of the features of Teslascope with more in the pipeline to be implemented. It also has mobile apps which have been working flawlessly for me (available in beta through Apple's TestFlight app). The developer is also incredibly responsible to everyone's feedback. So if you try it out (free beta through the end of the year), don't hesitate to share your thoughts with him. I've emailed Teslacope a few times in the past with questions, but never heard anything back. I think I'm going to start relying on evee more going forward.

Has anyone else tried it out recently?