Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If You Won Kimbal's Model 3, What Would You Do With It?

If You Won Kimbal's Model 3, What Would You Do With It?

• Drive it like I stole it

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Keep it and use as my daily driver

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Try to resell it for a premium

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Donate it to charity

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selected the first option. I read that as keeping it but treating it as a hanger queen. I'm pretty sure I'd still configure and buy my own car. Wife would probably think I'm crazy; why have TWO cars that you can't put in the garage? Hmmm... now that I think it over some more, maybe I'd sell it. <Ray runs off and puts more money into the Omaze kitty.>

Interesting question. I'd probably sell it, to be honest, since I can't really think of why I'd want to keep it over my current one and the taxes would be annoying if I kept it.

THAT SAID, I might swap the headliners and pillars from it into mine since it's got the microsuede.

I would keep it for good causes such as giving test drives, clean energy rally's and events, basically use it as a show car. I would still keep mine as a daily driver and trade it in on a Model Y in a few years.

Interesting question. I'd probably sell it, to be honest, since I can't really think of why I'd want to keep it over my current one and the taxes would be annoying if I kept it.

THAT SAID, I might swap the headliners and pillars from it into mine since it's got the microsuede.

I'm pretty sure that they are covering the taxes. On a similar note, has anyone heard if there Is there going to be another Perfect Tesla Raffle this year? The Perfect Tesla Raffle